Friday, May 27, 2011

maddox shenanigans

ohh, my sweet bubby.

bedtime is a tough one for you, isn't it?

Tonight I laid him down in bed (he's in a big boy bed now!) and about five minutes later, I hear his little feet scurry across the floor upstairs. I find him in with Ethan and Harper, laying on the pillow all sweet, cute and cuddly with Ethan. I put him back in bed and sit at the computer (it's in the loft at a halfway point between the bedrooms).

Three minutes later...

He opens the door to the bedroom, zooms past me to the chair in the loft and lays there and closes his eyes. I REALLY think that he thought if he got past me quickly enough, that I wouldn't notice him.

"Maddox."

no answer.

"Maddox, bubby. You need to go to bed."

no response. Still laying there with his eyes closed and a little smirk on his face.

Walk over there and pick him up.

His eyes pop open.

"No, Mommy. 'top it! 'top it, mommy!!!"

Lay him back in bed with kisses and cuddles. Because he's too.friggin.cute.

(repeat above scenerio about twelve times)....

He's finally sleeping now. :)



Me and my sweet baby boy last summer. Can't believe he'll be TWO in July!


No comments:

Post a Comment